Saturday, January 12, 2008

Ultra chocolatey and sinful...

I decided not to make the oatmeal raisin cookies afterall. And since weekend is nearing, I decided to bake something sinful for my friends to enjoy over the weekends! (:

For the ultimate chocolate lovers,

UGLY CUPCAKES proudly presents our very own brownie cupcake with cadbury milk chocolate glaze! :D

And here's a picture of a naked brownie cupcake, before I frosted it:

For the brownie mix, I added in unsweetened Hershey's chocolate bar for an intense flavour. (:
Don't worry though, it's nice and sweet still! Perfect for the sweet tooth in you.

The rich aroma of chocolate of fills your mouth at the very first bite, and it just gets more delightful with every bite you take.

The cadbury milk chocolate glaze adds on to the sweetness and gives you the most wonderful chocolate experience ever!
If you don't like your brownies to be too sweet, we offer the option of dark chocolate glaze as well.

And I decorated them with malteaser chocolate balls to give the brownie cupcake different dimensions of chocolate flavours. :D

Haven't decide whether I will be putting these up for sale, ingredients are rather costly.
Most probably will sell them only if orders are more than half a dozen, at $2.50 each.
I use good quality ingredients okay. Hahaha.

That's it for this weekend!
Though I might be trying out nutella flavoured ones too. :D

No comments: