Friday, January 11, 2008

Pretty Cupcakes

I'm pretty happy with the batch of cupcakes I've made today, they turned out better than expected. :D
Shall upload some nice photos of them!

Nothing much to talk about though, cos they aren't new flavours. Heh.








Some are topped with dark chocolate ganache, made with chocolates of 60% cocoa solids. That's why the colour is really dark and unlike the normal chocolate coating.

Its not too bitter and complements the sweetness of the cupcakes well. (:

Hope those who get this batch of cupcakes will be happy with what I made!
They're by far the batch that I'm most satisfied with. Heh.

Many thanks to everyone who ordered and allowed me to play around with the designs as well. Hahah, hope my cupcakes didn't disappoint you all too much.

1 comment:

Big Blog Collection said...

Hi, interesting blog We would like to list it on our blog directory bigblogcollection.blogspot.com

Be one of the first to list your blog