Friday, January 25, 2008

re: Tagboard

Shall be removing the tagboard soon because I'm kind of put off by people who make very brainless and suggestions that are nowhere near constructive.

If you want to criticise/give comments/feedback, mail them to uglycupcakes@gmail.com instead.

For those who thinks that they got too much cream/too sweet are those who haven't done their research online. Most cupcakes have huge swirls of frosting and are sweet in nature. If not they'll be called muffins.

Oh and nowhere in here I've mentioned that I'm selling my cupcakes, so I don't require a license either. Hahah.

You don't need license if you sell to people you know, go read up more on newspapers will you? Anyway I'm not going to force you to eat if you think its not nice, its a free world. :D

Of cos I know that there are lots more I can improve on, and I will. I will take all the helpful suggestions that my friends gave, at least they don't criticise blindly. I've only started for less than a month anyway.

Not going to waste time replying those people here, hahaha, I rather make more cupcakes!

Made awfully chocolate cupcakes yesterday for my colleagues, shall post up the photos asap. No designs though, was dead tired when I reached home from tuition yesterday.
So, yea, simple chocolate cupcakes! :D

2 comments:

kitsch said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Welcome to "Mehndi Design World", as passionate curators of henna designs, we offer a diverse collection reflecting cultural richness and contemporary flair.https://mehndidesignworld.com/ said...

It seems you're feeling disheartened with the feedback you've been receiving on the tagboard. Setting up a separate email address to filter out unconstructive comments is a good idea. It allows you to focus on constructive criticism from those who genuinely want to help you improve. Your point about the difference between cupcakes and muffins is valid, and it's a strong point to clarify that distinction. Keep up the good work!

front hand simple mehndi design