Thursday, January 17, 2008

Non Mihi Solum

Did some very AJ-ish cupcakes today! Hahah.
They will receive them tomorrow.
P C custom ordered for his CG to share. Hope you enjoy them!



Made the words blue and yellow, but I couldn't get the shade of AJ blue. And my chinese wordings are damn ugly.
Oh well, what can you expect, I've got shaky hands. :D

Since I had lots of blue and yellow royal icing left over, I made these:

for Earnest since he ordered half dozen from us. Think he wouldn't mind since he's so pro-AJ. HAHAHA.


The other sister's recess tomorrow. :D
With her favourite butterflies and lots of cute mini hearts. Made them girly, the way she likes it.

I attempted the nutella cupcakes again today, for hj who loves nutella like crazy. (:
I think I did a very good job packaging the cupcakes! Hahaha, it doesn't hurt to be a little ego sometimes. :p



SO PRETTY! :DD
Pardon the lousy photo quality, though.

Anyway! Here're the nutella cupcakes!

They're best eaten straight from the oven. Crisp cupcake top with warm, gooey nutella centre!
I didn't decorate them because I think they look better plain like this.
Decorations are still available on request for these cupcakes, though!

I made extras, bringing them to work tomorrow! Happy. :D

Shall be back soon with matcha/apple pie cupcakes this weekend!

P.S. The super nice boxes are available for one or four cupcakes upon request. I will just charge for the cost price of the boxes. (:

P.P.S All the pink colour decorations are 100% edible. Available in blue, purple, yellow and red as well.

No comments: