Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Raspberry Swirl Cheese Cupcakes


Tantalising raspberry swirl cheese cupcake!

Most of the time, when you buy cheesecakes, they come in a huge size and you take ages to finish it.
This cheese cupcake is bound to leave you wanting more. And it doesn't make you too full either, perfect as an after-dinner dessert!

Made with Australian cream cheese and top quality raspberry puree. :D
The oreo cookie base makes the cheesecake less sweet, so you don't have to worry about it being too sweet. (I ran out of oreos after I finished making half the batch, the photo above has digestive biscuit base instead. :p)

The hint of raspberry makes these tiny cheesecakes irresistable!
I was really lucky to get the raspberry puree too, redman just re-stocked them on the day I went. :D

You can order them too, but I'll only make them if orders are half dozen and above ya? (:

No comments: